Licensing, Commercial Partnerships and Acquisitions:
Everist Health is engaged in active outreach to the best innovators, companies and scientific organizations worldwide.
At Everist Health we embrace the best ideas in science, building effective collaborations of all kinds – from product licensing, distribution agreements, joint-ventures and commercial partnerships. We currently have active collaborations in the United States and Internationally and continue to seek innovative product candidates and technologies that will complement our in-house capabilities, strengthen our product portfolio and deliver breakthrough diagnostics, prognostics, therapeutics and devices to improve people’s lives.
Advantages to Our Business Partners:
- High-Impact Business Building Capabilities: Backed by Everist Genomics’s infrastructure, capabilities and commercial relationships, your product will have the necessary support to realize its potential. We are well-positioned to secure and dedicate resources to the right opportunities. Yet financial stability alone is not enough. The success of your opportunity also depends on infrastructure like that which Everist Genomics provides. Our research and development organization currently support several programs across a number of areas.
- Research and Development: We have strong research and development capabilities and we offer the benefit of years of experience with the Food and Drug Administration and other regulatory bodies worldwide, which may help expedite review and approval of your product candidate.
- Low Cost Manufacturing: Furthermore, our access to state-of-the-art and low-cost production facilities can expedite your product’s launch. Particularly in the challenging area of personalized medicine and genomics,
- Marketing and Sales: Everist Health also offers the commercialization experience necessary for a successful launch particularly in the United States, and India.
Drawing upon our breadth of experience and pooling our resources from start to finish, we can help you fully and quickly achieve your product’s potential.
Everist Health actively seeks innovations within other companies and universities that will enhance our capabilities and augment our life science product offerings. We strive to ensure that your opportunity receives a prompt yet comprehensive evaluation. Our process typically involves four key steps.
- First, contact Vicki Theisen to schedule an informal, exploratory discussion. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (734) 929-6305.
In the event the potential appears to exist to establish a mutually beneficial business relationship, we will proceed to the next step.
- Second, Everist Health will execute a mutual confidentiality and non-circumvent agreement with you. With this document in place, we will review and discuss the details of your technology and your business building objectives and how Everist Health may be able to assist in this regard.
- Third, we will work with you to draft and agree to a non-binding term sheet which will seek to establish a description of the potential business partnership between you and Everist Health.
For the right opportunities we can typically accomplish the first three steps within 3 to 4 weeks of initial contact.
- Finally we will proceed with a focused and timely effort to conduct commercial and scientific due diligence and develop the Definitive Agreements which will form the basis for entering into a formal business relationship.
Types of Business Partnership:
Everist Health is also flexible in its approach to partnering. Our alliances have been structured on a case-by-case basis. We have partnered through equity investments, milestone/royalty payments and broad research collaborations. In each relationship, we work to create agreements that further the goals and objectives of both parties. To initiate a discussion, contact Vicki Theisen to schedule an informal, exploratory discussion. She can be reached at email@example.com or by phone at (734) 929-6305.